1. Your use of Corona Solutions' products, services and web sites (referred to collectively as the "Services" in this document ) is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and Corona Solutions, at 4610 S Ulster St Suite 150, Denver CO 80237 in the United States.
2. You acknowledge and agree that Corona Solutions may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time.
3. You agree to use this web site only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other relevant countries).
4. You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the web site components by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Corona Solutions, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Corona Solutions. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
5. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the web site (or the servers and networks to which it is connected ).
6. Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Corona Solutions, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the presentation of data from this web site for any purpose.